The Pride Slik fork is now available in Matte Black ! This new color will delight more than one, eager to have a Matte frame-fork-wheels set.
Designed in one piece for greater reliability the Pride SLIK carbon fork has a sober and elegant design. Its 100% carbon HM Torray® T700S x T800S monobloc construction combined with its polymethacrylimide polymer internal structure makes it possible to increase the strenght and solidity of the assembly.
Used on the World Cup circuit with Jeremy Rencurel since 2018.
- Torray® T700S x Torray® T800S carbon fiber with PMI Internal structure
- Construction : 100% Carbon
Technical Characteristics :
- Steerer tube thickness : 4,8mm
- Steerer tube length : 175mm
- Fork height : 358mm
- Offset : 30mm
- Aluminium sleeve for M18 x 1,5mm screw
- Steerer tube non cutable
- IMPORTANT : Always use torque key
- Compression bolt tightening : 3 Nm (Max)
- Stem bolts tightening : 8 Nm (Max)
- Dropouts x hub bolts : 8 Nm (Max)
This was designed and created for the BMX RACE only. Compliant with EN and CPSC safety requirements. Complies with the EN 14781 standard. It is always up to the buyer to know his own limits and how we interact with him. Able to absorb a big collision. After a crash or collision, please check your fork. If you suspect that your responsibility to do so is analyzed by a professional integrity of your fork. Always respect the tightening torques. If possible, use a split race
- WHEELS COMPATIBLE
- STEERER TUBE SIZE
- 1 1/8" : 1.5"
- STEERER TUBE LENGTH
- AXLE SIZE
- COMPRESSION BOLT
- M18 x 1.5mm